Haijia, Wen, Ph.D
Professor, School of Civil Engineering，Chongqing University;
Adjunct professor, School of Architecture and Urban Planning，Chongqing University;
Dean of department of Geotechnical and Underground Engineering;
Director of Bigdata & AI Hazards Prevention and Mitigation Research Center;
Technical director of National Joint Engineering Research Center for Prevention and Control of Environmental Geohazards in the TGR Area;
Committee member of Higher Education Teaching Guidance Committee of Geological Engineering, Ministry of Education institution, PRC.;
Standing director of Risk and Insurance Research Branch, CCES;
Standing director of Geological Education Research Branch, GSC.
Web of Science ResearcherID: J-8112-2019
Ph.D., Sep.,1999 - Jun.,2004, Chongqing University.
M.S., Sep.,1996 - Jun.,1999, Chongqing Jianzhu University.
B.S., Sep.,1990 - Jun.,1994, Xiangtan Mining Institute.
Professor, Sep. 2011 - , School of Civil Engineering, Chongqing University.
Visiting Scholar, May, 2013 - May, 2014, CEE, Tufts University.
Postdoctoral fellow, Sep. 2005 - Jun. 2007, Logistical Engineering University.
Associate Professor, Sep. 2004 - Sep. 2011, School of Civil Engineering, Chongqing University.
Lecturer, Apr., 2000 - Sep. 2004, School of Civil Engineering, Chongqing University.
Assistant Engineer, Jul., 1994 - Aug.,1999, Lianshao Mining Bureau, Hunan
Geotechnical risks, Geological disasters;
Big Data, AI, Machine learning, 3S(GIS, GPS,RS) in Geotechnical Engineering;
Data Science in Civil Engineering.
1.National Key Technology Research and Development Program of China during the “10th Five-Year Plan" (2001BA604A02);
2.National Science and Technology Major Project of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2008ZX07315);
3.National Key Technology Research and Development Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2011BAD04B03, 2012BAJ22B06);
4.National Key Research and Development Program of China （2018YFC1505501,2018YFC1505504）;
5.China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (20060390682);
6.Scientific Research Staring Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, Ministry of Education of China(1098);
7.High technology and industrial technology development special of Chongqing Development and Reform Committee (1270);
8.Venture & Innovation Support Program for Chongqing Overseas Returnees(CX2017125);
9.Technology Innovation and Application Demonstration of Chongqing Science and Technology Project(cstc2018jscx-msybX0310);
10.the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities(2018CDPTCG0001/38);
11.Chongqing Science and Technology Project (CSTC2012GG-KPLA00015);
12.Chongqing Key Science and Technology Project (CSTC2006AB7003).
There are over 120 journal/conference papers, 17 Patents or 2 Software Copyright published, since 1999.
Selected Journal Publications:
1.Peng Xie, Haijia Wen, Shaokun Ma*, Zurun Yue*, Liangyong Li, Junfeng Liu, Runbin Li, Jie Cui. 2021, The bearing capacity analysis of limestone strata roof containing a shallow buried cylinder Karst cave[J]. Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures （Accepted）.
2. Deliang Sun, Shuxian Shi, Haijia Wen*, Jiahui Xu, Xinzhi Zhou, Jianping Wu, 2021. A Hybrid Optimization Method of Factor Screening Predicated on GeoDetector and Random Forest for Landslide Susceptibility Mapping. Geomorphology, GEOMOR_107623. Doi: 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.107623
3. Deliang Sun, Jiahui Xu, Haijia Wen*, Danzhou Wang, 2021. Assessment of landslide susceptibility mapping based on Bayesian hyperparameter optimization: A comparison between logistic regression and random forest. Engineering Geology, Vol. 281, 105972, Doi: 10.1016/j.enggeo.2020.105972.
4. Deliang Sun, Haijia Wen*, Yalan Zhang, Mengmeng Xue, 2021. An Optimal Sample-selected Based Logistic Regression Model of Slope Physical Resistance Against Rainfall-induced Landslide. Natural Hazards, Doi: 10.1007/s11069-020-04353-6.
5. Deliang Sun, Jiahui Xu, Haijia Wen*, Yue Wang, 2020. An Optimized Random Forest Model and its Generalization Ability in Landslide Susceptibility Mapping: Application in Two Areas of Three Gorges Reservoir, China. Journal of Earth Science, 311 1068–1086. Doi:10.1007/s12583-020-1072-9.
6. Deliang Sun, Haijia Wen*, Danzhou Wang, Jiahui Xu, 2020. A random forest model of landslide susceptibility mapping based on hyperparameter optimization using bayes algorithm. Geomorphology, GEOMOR_107201. doi: 10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107201.
7. Yue Wang, Deliang Sun, Haijia Wen*, Hong Zhang, Fengtai Zhang, 2020. Comparison of Random Forest Model and Frequency Ratio Model for Landslide Susceptibility Mapping (LSM) in Yunyang County (Chongqing, China). Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2020, 17, 4206. Doi:10.3390/ijerph17124206.
8. Hu J, Wen H*, Xie Q, Li B, Mo Q. (2019) Effects of seepage and weak interlayer on the failure modes of surrounding rock: model tests and numerical analysis. R. Soc. open sci.（2019） 6: 190790. Doi: 10.1098/rsos.190790.
9. P. Xie, H.J. Wen, G.J. Wang, J. Hu. Theoretical Analytical Solution of Deformation and Stress Distribution of Underground Gas Storage Cavern in Bedded Salt Rock, Archives of Civil Engineering, Volume 64, 2018 (4): 37–53, Doi: 10.2478/ace-2018-0043.
10. Peng Xie, Haijia Wen*, Guijun Wang. A method for identification and reconstruction of hard structural planes, weak interlayer, and cavities in the limestone near surface, European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, 2018, Doi: 10.1080/19648189.2018.1512902.
11. Peng Xie, Haijia Wen*, Guijun Wang. An analytical solution of stress distribution around underground gas storage cavern in bedded salt rock. Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 10, 034101 (2018). Doi: 10.1063/1.5004238.
12. Peng Xie, Haijia Wen*, Jingjing Fu, Runbin Lid and Jing Hu. A methodology for three dimensional modeling of subsurface geologic structure in mantled karst area. Journal of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering, 18(2), 2018:1–17. DOI 10.3233/JCM-180818.
13. Peng Xie, Haijia Wen*, Chaochao Ma, Laurie G. Baise, Jialan Zhang. Application and comparison of Logistic regression model and Neural network model in earthquake-induced landslides susceptibility mapping at mountainous region, China. Geomatics, Natural Hazards and Risk. Vol. 9, 2018. Doi: 10.1080/19475705.2018.1451399.
14. Peng Xie, Haijia Wen*, Peng Xiao, Yanyan Zhang. Evaluation of ground penetrating radar (GPR) and geology survey for slope stability study in mantled karst region, Environmental Earth Sciences, 77(4), 2018. Doi：10.1007/s12665-018-7306-9.
15. Junfeng Liu, Haiqing Yang, Haijia Wen, Xiaoping Zhou. Analytical model for the load transmission law of rock bolt subjected to open and sliding joint displacements, International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. Vol.100,1-9,.2017. Doi: 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2017.01.018.
16. Haijia Wen*, Yanyan Zhang, Xu Liao, Mingqiang Jiang, Yi He. Experimental and Theoretical Study on Non-uniform Stress of U-type Prestressed Anchor Used in Pier of High Arch Dam, Journal of the Chinese Institute of Civil and Hydraulic Engineering, Vol. 29, No. 1, pp. 55–62, 2017. Doi: 10.6652/JoCICHE/2016-02901-07.
17. Haijia Wen*, Peng Xie, Peng Xiao, Dongping Hu. Rapid susceptibility mapping of earthquake-triggered slope geohazards in Lushan County by combining romote sensing and the AHP model developed for the Wenchuan earthquake, Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment, 2016.11. Doi: 10.1007/s10064-016-0957-4.
18. Haijia Wen*. A susceptibility mapping model of earthquake-triggered slope geohazards based on geo-spatial data in mountainous regions，GeoRisk: An International Journal on Assessment and Management of Risk for Engineered Systems and Geohazards, 2015.9(1):25-36. Doi: 10.1080/17499518.2015.1005634.
19. Haijia Wen*, Jialan Zhang, A FDM solving method of large-strain consolidation of multi-layers super soft-soil, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Volumn 71-78, Frontiers of Green Building, Materials and Civil Engineering, June, 2011:1880-1884. Doi: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.71-78.1880.
20. Hai-jia Wen*, Xin Li and Jia-lan Zhang, An evaluation-management information system of high slope geo-risk for mountainous city based on GIS, 2009 1st International Conference on Information Science and Engineering (ICISE 2009). IEEE Computer Society Publications, 2009:1975-1978. Doi: 10.1109/ICISE.2009.262.
21. Haijia Wen*, Yongxing Zhang, A deformation analyses way of excavated high slope based on an unloading simplified mode, International Journal of Terraspace Science and Engineering, 2(2), 2010: 91-95.
22. Haijia Wen*, Xiaoping Zhou, Research on high slope disaster hazard zoning at mountainous town, International Journal of Terraspace Science and Engineering, 2(2), 2010:85-89.
23. Haijia Wen*, Jialan Zhang and Ming Xu, A comprhensive way of safety assessment of high slopes in Three Gorges Reservoir area, International Journal of Terraspace Science and Engineering, 1(2), 2009:83-86.
24. Wen Haijia*，Zhang Jialan，Zhang Yongxin. Stability Analysis of a High Excavated-slope, Proceedings of the International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering for Disaster Mitigation & Rehabilitation. Chu, Phoon & Yong (eds) © 2005 World Scientific Publishing Company( ISBN 981-256-469-1), Singapore, 2005.12: 379~385.
25. Wen Haijia*，Zhang Jialan，Zhang Yongxing. Crucial Problems on Security Assessment of Building Site adjacent to Excavated High Slope，Journal of Chongqing University (English Edition), Vol.1 No.2, 2002:38~41.
26. Y.X. Zhang and H.J. Wen*. Study on the Application of Dynamic Effect of Unloading Rock Mass, The Proceedings of the 2nd Internation Conference on New Development in Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering ,Rinton Press, Princeton, New Jersey, USA, 2002.6: 505~510.
27. WEN Haijia*, HUANG Jian-hao, YUAN Xing-han, XIE Peng, XIE Jing-yuan. GIS-SVM prediction of surrounding rock stability in mountain tunnel based on numerical experiment. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2020, 39(S1): 2920-2929. Doi: 10.13722/j.cnki.jrme.2019.0276.
28. WEN Hai-jia, HU Jing, XIE Peng, XIE Qi-long. Failure Modes of Rocks Surrounding Tunnel with Two Weak Interlayers During Excavation. China Journal of Highway and Transport, 2018, 31(10): 220-229.
29. WEN Haijia，LI Yang，XUE Jingyuan，XIE Peng. Landslides susceptibility microzoning along highway in mountainous region, based on mining the big data. Journal of natural disasters，2018, 17(4): 159-165. Doi: 10.13577 /j.jnd.2018.0421.
30. ZHANG Yanyan，WEN Haijia*，MA Chaochao，YANG Yong，FU Hongmei，HUANG Xuelang，XUE Jingyuan. Failure mechanism and stability analysis of huge landslide of Caijiaba based on multi-source data. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2018, 37(9): 2048-2063. Doi: 10.13722/j.cnki.jrme.2018.0448.
31. WEN Hai-jia, ZHANG Yan-yan, FU Hong-mei, XIE Peng, HU Jing. Research Status of Instability Mechanism of Rainfall-induced Landslide and Stability Evaluation Methods. China Journal of Highway and Transport, 2018, 31(2): 15-29, 96.
32. XIE Peng, WEN Hai-jia*, HU Dong-ping. Research on Susceptibility Mapping of Earthquake-induced Landslides Along Highway in Mountainous Region. China Journal of Highway and Transport, 2018, 31(2): 106-114.
33. XIANG Xuekun, WEN Haijia*, XIE Peng, XIAO Peng. Study on Multi-Field Coupling Of The Single Landslide Caused by Heavy Rainfall. Journal of Engineering Geology, 2015.8.8, 23(S): 418~426. Doi: 10.13544/j .cnki.jeg.2015.s1.065.
34. Wang Hui, Wen Haijia*, Hu Dongping, Xie Peng. Research on Geological Hazard Susceptibility In Mountain Area – A Case Of Study In Chengkou County, Chongqing, Journal of Engineering Geology, 2015 23(S): 578-583. Doi: 10.13544/j.cnki.jeg.2015.sl.088.
11 items in scientific research;
10 items in higher education.