Associate Professor, Ph.D
School of Civil Engineering, Chongqing University, Chongqing, 400045, China
· PH.D. 12/2011, Wuhan University
· M.S. 07/2006, Wuhan University
· B.S. 07/2003, Wuhan University
· Associate Professor, Chongqing University (Sep 2014)
· Lecturer, Chongqing University (Apr 2012- Sep 2014)
· Point cloud data processing
· Error theory
· Deformation measurement of specific engineering
· National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 41304001): Research on the theory and technology of the multi-view cloud data adaptive registration (Principle Investigator, Jan 2014-Dec 2016)
· Chongqing Natural Science Foundation and Frontier Research Planning Project (No. cstc2014jcyjA00011): Research on the total least squares registration model of the point cloud (Principle Investigator, July 2014-July 2017)
· Ronghua Yang, Ying Hu, Meiying Lü. Initial study on information quantity of point cloud. Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing. 2015, 43(2): 243-258.
· Ronghua Yang, Meiying Lü, Xianghong Hua. An algorithm for the multiview target point cloud global registration. Geomatics and information science of Wuhan University. 2014, 39(10): 1189-1193.
· Ronghua Yang, Xianghong Hua, Junning Liu, Hao Wu. Research on the three angular resolution of terrestrial laser scanning. The XXII ISPRS congress, in Melbourne, Australia, 25 August - 01 September, 2012: 187 – 192.
· Ronghua Yang, Xianghong Hua, Weining Qiu, Tao Geng. Research on the point cloud angular resolution of terrestrial laser scanners. Geomatics and information science of Wuhan University. 2012, 37(7): 851-853.
· Ronghua Yang, Xianghong Hua, Zhao Li, Jizhong Wu. An improved LLL algorithm for GPS ambiguity solution. Geomatics and information science of Wuhan University. 2010, 35(1): 21-24.
· Ronghua Yang, Xianghong Hua, Zhao Li. WF-LLL: an LLL method based on whitening filter for GPS ambiguity decorrelation. The first international workshop on intelligent systems and applications, in Wuhan, China, May 23-24, 2009: 1383 – 1387.