School of Civil Engineering, Chongqing University,
Chongqing, 400045, China
· M.S. 7/1997, Wuhan University
· B.S. 7/1986, Chongqing University
· Associate Professor, Chongqing University (Sep 2006- )
· Lecturer, Chongqing University (Apr 1993- Sep 2006)
· Surveys robot and deformation monitoring
· Horizontal Subject (1042012920130391): The research of GPS technology in the design of high rise building axis (Principle Investigator, Mar 2013-Dec 2015)
· Horizontal Subject (1042012920100409): Research on the construction of safety warning system in subway construction based on the technology of Surveying and mapping (Principle Investigator, Mar 2009-Dec 2012)
· Horizontal Subject (104207520030375): Research and application of GPS measurement and control technology in main building of Chongqing University (Principle Investigator, May 2004-Dec 2006)
· Liu-Xing, Yao-Gang, Wang Ji-ming, Application of GPS Technology in High-rise Building Axis Monitoring, Journal of Chongqing Jianzhu University, 2015, Vol.27(4):129-134.
· Liu Xing, Huang Shengxiang, Yao Gang, Study of High-rise Building’s Dynamic Character under Ambient Excitation by GPS Technology and its Application, Journal of Geotechnical Investigation & Surveying, 2006(2): 61-63.
· Huang shengxiang, Liu Xing, Yang yongbo Zhang Yi, Test and results of dynamic characteristics of large bridge using GPS, Journal of Wuhan university (Information Science edition), 2004, Vol.29(3):198-200.
· Feng Xiao, Liu Xing, Xu Guang, Research on dynamic function improvement of static GPS receiver, Journal of Chongqing Jiaotong University: Natural Science Edition, 2002, Vol.21(3):79-82.
· Research and application of GPS measurement and control technology and construction quality control system of high rise building, Chongqing science and technology progress award, three prize, 2008
· Chongqing county land resources comprehensive data management platform development, the geographic information science and technology progress award, three and other awards, 2014
· National Natural Science Foundation of China (Ministry of construction fund research project) , annual scientific and technological progress in Sichuan Province, province, second award, 1996.