Tian Li, Doctor of Engineering, Lecturer. He graduated from Beijing Jiaotong University with a bachelor's degree and a master's degree, and from Tokyo University with a doctor's degree. He is mainly engaged in structural wind engineering and wind energy utilization. He has published more than 20 academic papers (including 15 SCI papers). He presided over one Youth Fund of the National Natural Science Foundation of China and one General Fund of the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. He has won the Technical Innovation Award of China Steel Structure Association, the Research Section Chief Award of Engineering Department of Tokyo University (Excellent Doctoral Dissertation), CSC National Scholarship, National Scholarship for Postgraduates, Excellent Graduates of Beijing Jiaotong University, and the Champion of Beijing University Student Structural Design Competition.
2010.9--2014.6 Bachelor, School of Civil Engineering, Beijing Jiaotong University
2014.9--2017.6 Master, School of Civil Engineering, Beijing Jiaotong University, Supervisor: Qingshan Yang
2017.9--2020.9 Ph.D., Department of Civil Engineering, The University of Tokyo, Supervisor: Takeshi Ishihara
2020.10--present School of Civil Engineering, Chongqing University, Lecturer
1. Fluid-structure interaction of wind-induced vibration of membrane structures
2. Vortex-induced vibration and wake-induced vibration of circular cylinders
3. Wind farm layout optimization and cooperative control
4. Wind energy assessment and wind resistance of wind turbines in mountainous areas
5. Response analysis and control of offshore wind turbines
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Youth Fund, Research on the time-varying nonlinear fluid-structure interaction effect of wind-induced self-excited vibration of flexible roofs, 2023-01 to 2025-12, under research, in charge.
2. China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, General Project, Research on unsteady aerodynamic model and non-Gaussian extreme response of wake-induced vibration of bridge cables, 2021-09 to 2023-08, in research, in charge.
3. Basic scientific research expenses of central universities, Research on high-performance support structure system of large-scale wind turbines, 2022-05 to 2025-04, in research, project leader.
4. Power China Sichuan Electric Power Engineering Co., Ltd., Research on numerical simulation method of wind resources in complex terrain, 2022-04 to 2022-10, in research, in charge.
5. Changjiang Survey, Planning, Design and Research Co., Ltd., Aeroelastic wind tunnel test of photovoltaic flexible support structures, 2022-06 to 2022-11, in research, in charge.
1. Tian Li, Qingshan Yang *, Takeshi Ishihara. Unsteady aerodynamic characteristics of long-span roofs under forced excitation. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 2018, 181: 46-60. (IF=4.437, JCR Q1)
2. Qingshan Yang *, Rong Gao, Fan Bai, Tian Li, Yukio Tamura. Damage to buildings and structures due to recent devastating wind hazards in East Asia. Natural Hazards, 2018, 92: 1321-1353. (IF=3.7, JCR Q2)
3. Takeshi Ishihara, Tian Li *. Numerical study on suppression of vortex-induced vibration of circular cylinder by helical wires. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 2020, 197: 104081. (IF=4.437, JCR Q1)
4. Tian Li, Takeshi Ishihara *. Numerical study on wake galloping of tandem circular cylinders considering the effects of mass and spacing ratios. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 2021, 210: 104536. (IF=4.437, JCR Q1)
5. Qingshan Yang, Hang Li, Tian Li *, Xuhong Zhou. Wind farm layout optimization for levelized cost of energy minimization with combined analytical wake model and hybrid optimization strategy. Energy Conversion and Management, 2021, 248, 114778. (IF=11.533, JCR Q1)
6. Tian Li, Takeshi Ishihara *. Numerical study on vortex-induced vibration of circular cylinder with two-degree-of-freedom and geometrical nonlinear system. Journal of Fluids and Structures, 2021, 107, 103415. (IF=3.482, JCR Q2)
7. Qingshan Yang *, Tengfei Wang, Bowen Yan, Tian Li, Min Liu. Nonlinear motion-induced aerodynamic forces on large hyperbolic paraboloid roofs using LES. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 2021, 216: 104703. (IF=4.437, JCR Q1)
8. Qingshan Yang, Yang Li, Tian Li *, Xuhong Zhou, Guoqing Huang, Jijian Lian. Statistical extrapolation methods and empirical formulae for estimating extreme loads on operating wind turbine towers. Engineering Structures, 2022, 267, 114667. (IF=5.582, JCR Q1)
9. Tian Li, Zhenqing Liu *, Hao Wang, Weifu Bian, Qingshan Yang. Large eddy simulation for the effects of ground roughness and atmospheric stratification on the wake characteristics of wind turbines mounted on complex terrains. Energy Conversion and Management, 2022, 268, 115977. (IF=11.533, JCR Q1)
10. Tian Li, Zhenqing Liu *, Shujie Liu, Qingshan Yang, Yicheng Fan, Hongdi Xiao. Numerical study on passive structural control of semi-submersible floating wind turbine considering non-collinear wind and waves. Ocean Engineering, 2022, 266, 112745. (IF=4.372, JCR Q1)
11. Weicheng Hu ∗, Qingshan Yang, Pei Zhang, Ziting Yuan, Hua-Peng Chen,Hongtao Shen, Tong Zhou, Kunpeng Guo, Tian Li. A novel two-stage data-driven model for ultra-short-term wind speed prediction. Energy Reports, 2022, 8: 9467-9480. (IF=5.2, JCR Q2)
12. Qingshan Yang, Feixin Chen, Bowen Yan *, Tian Li, Jinhui Yan, Xinzan Hu. Effects of free-stream turbulence on motion-induced aerodynamic forces of a long-span flexible flat roof using LES simulations. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 2022, 231: 105236. (IF=4.437, JCR Q1)
13. Tian Li *, Takeshi Ishihara, Qingshan Yang, Qi Chen. Numerical study on flow-induced vibration of two-degree-of-freedom staggered circular cylinders at subcritical Reynolds numbers. Ocean Engineering, 2023, 273, 113908. (IF=4.372, JCR Q1)
14. Qingshan Yang, Feixin Chen, Bowen Yan *, Tian Li, Jinhui Yan. A transport model of convective flow on self-excited vibrating flat flexible roofs using LES. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 2023, 238: 105426. (IF=4.437, JCR Q1)
15. Qingshan Yang, Guoqing Huang, Tian Li *, Yifan Xu, Jie Pan. A novel short-term wind speed prediction method based on hybrid statistical-artificial intelligence model with empirical wavelet transform and hyperparameter optimization. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 2023, 240: 105499. (IF=4.437, JCR Q1)
2023 Excellent Paper Report of the Sixth National Wind Energy Science Symposium
2022 Technological Innovation Award of China Steel Structure Association: Research and Engineering Application of Wind Resource Assessment, Layout Optimization and Yaw Control of Wind Farm in Complex Environment
2021 Research Section Chief Award (Excellent Doctoral Dissertation), Department of Engineering, University of Tokyo
2017-2020 Scholarship of China Scholarship Council (for Doctoral Degree)
2014 National Scholarship for Postgraduates
2014 Excellent graduates of Beijing Jiaotong University
2012 First Prize of Beijing University Student Structural Design Competition (Champion)